Saturday, March 5, 2011

Welcome to Advertisements Explained

Welcome to Advertisements Explained. My name is Dan. This blog is dedicated to analyzing and reviewing advertisements and other marketing materials. It's for discerning consumers - people like you who only want to watch, read and listen to the best ads available. It's also for morons - people who have trouble understanding the fast-paced world of marketing and might otherwise be duped by stupid advertisements.

There are a lot of ads and commercials out there today - why waste your time watching another terrible one? Read Advertisements Explained for revelatory insights into today's hottest ads, as well as the classics from yesteryear. The insights I'm offering here will CHANGE. YOUR. LIFE. I used to only share my insights and analyses with my wife. She thought they were so great that she couldn't bear the burden of keeping them to herself anymore. So guess what? Now I'm here to let you in on my secrets. Don't be afraid. Read Advertisements Explained, and soon you'll be impressing friends and romantic partners while peering down at them through your crystal monocle.

We're just getting off the ground here at Advertisements Explained, and we're glad to have you with us.

- Dan M.
Founder and CEO, Advertisements Explained

2 comments:

  1. Will you be explaining any Paul Walker movies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In this movie, Officer Cranberry is a tough-nosed street cop with a knack for securing runaway suspects. I believe Cranberry was played by Tyrese.

    ReplyDelete